Tuesday, August 29, 2006

School Days

Aiden and I both started school this week. On Sunday we had our first faculty meeting of the year at Golden Eagle. I don't think that I have ever worked with such a lovely group of women. They all seem so genuine and kindhearted. Working in a christian environment really makes a tremendous difference. Aiden's teacher's name is Ms. Venita and she is such a wonderful woman. She has five children of her own and used to have an in home day care. She is one of those people that you can instantly tell how much she loves God. So I never worried about leaving Aiden. In fact I wouldn't worry about leaving him with anyone on staff. He did pretty good. Whenever I would peek in (as I did often) he was always being well taken care of.

This is how I found him today when I came to pick him up. He was taking a stroll with his good buddy Noah, flirting with some nearby teachers. Noah is my friend Laura's little boy. We are co-teaching together this year, and this is the first time either of us have left the boys. It has been nice to have someone who understands why you can't concentrate on anything but him for the first part of the day. Yeah for Celebration Baptist!

2 comments:

michellenotdawn said...

Yay! He is so cute. I'm glad to hear the first day went well for both of you!

Sandra Bennage said...

That is wonderful! Those boys are incredibly cute.