Sunday, August 13, 2006

My Space junkie

One of our friends posted a blog about his wife creating a my space account a while back. I commented and at the time could not really understand what the big deal was about. Since then I have completely become captivated by this . You can really get carried away with how much time you spend on it. It is completely addicting. You can look at one persons page then move to another, then another. Before you know it, you are communicating with someone you haven't seen in ten years. I can't stop- I need a 12 step program- maybe I should call Dr. Phil. Hello-my name is Danielle (sniff, sniff), and I am a My space junkie.
Add me! www.myspace.com/dkagy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is what I keep hearing from everyone I know that has a myspace.com page . . . am trying to create one for myself now as well. Hopefully it won't be any worse than the blackberry addiction I already have. If so, i will be calling Dr. Phil with you!