Friday, August 18, 2006

These are the days of our lives...


Hello out there! So here is the latest Kagy scoop. That cute rolling over thing that Aiden was doin'- not so cute anymore. Before his rolling trick, at bed time he would just conk out with his arms in the air and his legs spread wide. Now, he rolls. Then he gets MAD!!! He gets on his stomach and gets stuck and screams. Our bedtime routine has not been so routine. I keep telling myself "this too shall pass." Lately Mark has had to work quite a bit due to the upcoming football season. Well this has not made his sweet Coletrane very happy. I think he is feeling a bit neglected. I was always very proud of the fact that we had a puppy that never chewed anything up. I thought that after a year we were in the clear. I was wrong. He chewed his dog bed that I made him to pieces. There was stuffing everywhere, then he chewed a travel size bar of soap and box up out of Mark's suitcase. Then he walked across the living room the other day with Mark's referee hat in his mouth - chewed to shreds. The funny thing was that he did it with such ease like "what are you going to do about this?" Dumb mutt. Don't tell Mark I said that. :-)Finally I have contracted a disease over the past couple of years that I like to call stupid ear syndrome. Every 6 months or so I seem to develop major ear infections. I take all precautionary measures but the still form. They swell up and close shut and I can't hear a thing. Not to mention it is extremely painful. That is what I have done this week. SO I am done being a sissy. That's what's up with the Kagy's.

No comments: