Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Park Time


January brought us the first glimpse of nice weather, or at least a taste of it for the weekend, but hey I'll take it. We decided to take the kids to the park. After the usual play equipment time, Mark and I took the kids on a walk through the woods on the nature trail. Growing up here I knew that there was a train track that I thought the kids would enjoy. The boys RAN through the woods and Taylor and I made our way their together. Let me tell you this was a boys dream complete with rocks, stickers, and even tar. Aiden and Mark climbed to the op of the track first and then Taylor and I eventually followed. We spent a good hour climbing, throwing rocks, and laughing. By the time we left Aidens hands and pants were covered in tar. Oh well....




No comments: