Thursday, March 10, 2011

Love is in the air


I am pretty lame when it comes to Valentine's Day. I love my husband and like the idea of having a reason to do something nice for one another but I HATE, HATE the stress of trying to find just the perfect thing to do or buy on this day. So this year we did dinner the night before with kids. I am at the point in my life where going from point A to point B can be stressful if not done the correct way. So we beat the crowds, and the day of hung out with our friends, made cookies, and played with the culdesac gang.
The kids preparing to make cookies...
The finished product...
Taylor "cleans" up... The cookies were finished I PROMISE...

We are in the age of funny faces can you tell?

So sweet...
The Besties...
The culdesac gang! Happy Valentines Day!!!

No comments: