Thursday, July 24, 2008

Movin' and a-shaking

Little Taylor grows sweeter each day. She is one determined baby, always moving and wanting to be on the go, so I savor the moments I have with her when she smiles and coos, letting me hold her close. She is a very strong little girl who is rolling over and holding her head up high. I love it when she laughs. Yesterday, Aiden and I were talking to her and making silly baby faces, and she laughed so hard, and so deep that it shook her entire body. This week she has really been into Aiden. He can make her laugh, and when he talks to her, she stares very intently. In the first picture I was able to catch the first time she rolled over. Aiden is right by her side showing her how to do it. I hope he will always be so sweet to her...

Pea-pod loves to stuck on her fist and her fingers...the sucking sound she makes is extremely loud.


I call this the classic Taylor look. She often has her eyes so wide open they look like they might just pop out of her head. She has that deer in the headlights look. I think its because she is taking it all in. Uh-oh.

No comments: