Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Our family really believes that Valentine's is somewhat overrated but we still celebrate it in some small way. We usually just try to order a pizza ( yummy!) and do something fun together. Last night I made Mark this heart cake. Sorry I cut off some of it, but you get the idea. So what I am about to say is completely from the mouth of Mark. BE WARNED! I showed him the cake and he said "ooh yummy! I think it looks like boobs." Now... really?!!! You be the judge. I think he should write a book- Deep Thoughts by Mark.

3 comments:

michellenotdawn said...

Yep. That's a Kagy for ya.

Christopher Bennage said...

Okay, well, it wasn't my first thought, but now that he said it, yes. Yes, it does.

Darcy said...

WHAT?!? Christopher, really? I don't personally know anyone whose boobs look like that. I can't believe I had a hard time writing that word. Anyway, not a chance Danielle. Good work on trying to be loving on Valentines Day.