Friday, February 08, 2008

Aiden the Toddler

I feel like overall I have been blessed with a pretty easy baby. Once Aiden got the hang of feeding and sleeping, he was pretty easy to read. I always knew what he wanted, he is very obedient, and such a loving boy.

Lately I feel like we are headed full steam into the toddler years. We are working on "using our words." Oh for the love of Pete! The Whining! I feel like the grinch. "Oh the noise, the noise, noise noise." The sound of whining is like the sound of nails on a chalkboard to my ears. Soon I fear that we will be headed to the emergency room. The other day we were driving in the car ( the story of my life) and Aiden was eating some snack mix ( Kix cereal, raisins, etc.) and he suddenly begins to start coughing and sneezing. I reach back to wipe his nose and it is brown. I don't think much of this because he has been sick and I think no big deal. Well the coughing and sneezing continue and now I am wondering if I should pull over. I know he is not choking but he getting pretty violent.
Finally he stops and I looks back to see him pulling a RAISIN out of his NOSE!!!

When we get home that night he is pulling packing peanuts out of a box piece by piece and putting them in the garbage. Then he got quiet. I looked over at him and he was staring at me waiting for me to look at him. In his nose was... yes you guessed it... a packing peanut! He began laughing and took off running. I think he has his Dad's sense of humor.

Here are some pictures of Aiden being the toddler that he is...






2 comments:

Darcy said...

Oh! The Kagy genes are strong! WATCH OUT!!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Aiden looks soo cute :) had fun looking at your pics :)
please also visit my site,
http://chubichinx.blogspot.com

I've just started my blog, and I hope you be my blog's frequent visitor. I post daily words for the day and trivia there. Also, I write about different topics :)
Thanks!