Thursday, July 06, 2006

OUCH!



Today was Aiden's 2 month check up. He is 2 1/2 months ols and he weighs 12 pounds and 14 ounces. He screamed the entire time the doctor was checking him out. I read him a book and he finally calmed down. Then the mean ole nurse came in and gave him four shots. Mark held his arms and the nurse did her dirty work. He screamed so hard that there was no sound coming out. Mark picked him up and he was completely done with his fit. He is such a trooper!

When we were through with our Doctor visit we went to see my friend Laura and her kids. Her little boy Noah is the happiest baby I have ever been around. He is 2 months older than Aiden.
He is really into Aiden and I don't think Aiden even knows he is alive. So Noah will try to grab Aiden's nose or ear and Aiden will fuss. Good times. Here are some pictures of the two of them hangin' out. I think little boys are so much fun. I can't wait to see what they will be like in a couple of years. My opinion may change. We shall see.

2 comments:

Sandra Bennage said...

Aiden is so cute!! I read a post back or two and love that you are getting to experience the laughs. Baby giggles are the best!

Pat Rutherford said...

Aiden is a doll. I'm so happy for you and Mark. And I just adore the pictures of Aiden and Coletrane. What a beautiful dog.

Pat (Vance's mom)