Friday, April 10, 2009

Baby Girl is One!

A year ago today, precious Taylor entered our world at 6:35 p.m. Our lives have never been the same since. She has brought us so much joy and continues to amaze me each day. She is our angel, our sunshine, our little explorer, our little piece of heaven. I remember being so worried that I would never be able to love this little girl like I loved our first. Boy was I worried for nothing. It amazes me how much love a heart can feel. I thank God each day that I am her mommy and I cannot wait to see what this little girl accomplishes. It will be great things!

I would like to thank all of our friends and family who have been there for our family and our sweet Taylor and helped us "survive" this first year. It has flown by and we could not have done it without your constant, love, support, prayers, and hugs. We love you!

Happy Birthday Taylor Grace!






No comments: