Thursday, June 28, 2007

Kid training

I have realized something about myself. I am terrible about keeping journals. I had every intent of writing down every momentous occasion that happened in our lives. The life part happened but the journal part seems to be an ongoing struggle. I have come to accept that the most journaling I am ever going to do is online. SO... if my blogging seems mundane please forgive me. I don't have a ton of insightful things to talk about at this point.

Right now I am listening to a crying baby. Aiden has developed this ugly habit of not wanting to nap anywhere other than his bed. He will sleep at night other places but not during the day. This is a problem for us considering we are constantly on the go AND he goes to a babysitter during the day. So right now I have started to try to condition my child. We are at home and I have set up his pack n play in our guest room. My hope is that he will start to feel comfortable sleeping in this. It is not going well.
This past week we went to the Farmers Market in Thomasville and picked out a yummy watermelon. The pictures are an indication of how yummy it was.


Aiden has also gotten very good at hitting the balls on his ball maze toy/thing. Mark has also shown in the appropriate use for a hammer. He walks around with this thing and pounds on everything, pots and pans, his toys, the floor, the dog. He reminds me of the old Mario game when you got the special hammer power and could pound anything in your way. Gotta run- kid is still crying!

No comments: