Wednesday, September 30, 2009

We got the sickies

Last week Taylor was home for 2 days sick. This week Aiden was home sick. I always struggle with when it is an appropriate time to take them to the Doctor. Now, with the H1N1/Flu scare and craze, I don't want to take them to the doctor to pick up any more germies. So Saturday in a matter of about an hour Aiden went from no fever to about 104. It scared me. With some Ibuprofen and some snuggling ( I like to think it helps) it came down to about 102. He was lethargic most of the time, but leave it to Aiden to make a situation comical. In the midst of it all, this is how I found him on the potty entertaining himself. Where does he get this stuff? I love his spirit. He loves to entertain, and to find humor in everything. What a nut!

No comments: