Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Its blueberry time!

For the second year in a row we ventured out to pick blueberries. This summer has been a scorcher so we were there by 8:30 am and by 9:30 (I think..) we were drenched in sweat! Taylor tromped around with Aiden and discovered just how yummy blueberries were. She found a seat next to Yaya and then Aiden promptly showed her how to pick them straight from the bush. She is a quick learner! So after a few diaper changes later I decided that I would freeze them up and save them for some yummy goodness when we visit with the Kagy Family later in the month. I'm saving them for you SAM!



She ate some grass along with her blueberries!
Best seat in the house.
Aiden doesn't go far without his shades.

2 comments:

Samantha Kagy said...

i feel loved. blueberries... you are speaking my love language. :)

Samantha Kagy said...

i feel loved! :)