Sunday, August 31, 2008

I should be sleeping

School is wearing me down. I love it, but it is exhausting. When the alarm goes off for the FIRST time at 6:00 I start my day and usually end it at about 11 or 12 that night. I am learning a lot about third grade, the kids, the teachers, FCAT! AAHHH. My day flies but so do I. I make it a point to devote my full attention, or as much as possible to the kiddos when I get home, because I miss them so much. Little things like bath time, or watching Aiden play golf with Daddy, seem to recharge me. My house however has not had my full attention. Yuck... I am off to bed i guess, if my pics will ever upload! I HATE DIAL UP! So, this post is kind of random, but I thought I would share some cute kid pics-maybe it will recharge your day. Maybe? In the meantime, if anyone needs me I will be watching the weather channel. Go away Gustaf. Take cover Dana! Love you all...

2 comments:

Holland Family said...

OMG, The pic of Taylor smiling is soooo beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures! Can ID with the golf picture. Matt, who used to be all about basketball is now obsessed with golf. Every weekend he takes his 4 boys to the course with him.