Sunday, August 31, 2008

I should be sleeping

School is wearing me down. I love it, but it is exhausting. When the alarm goes off for the FIRST time at 6:00 I start my day and usually end it at about 11 or 12 that night. I am learning a lot about third grade, the kids, the teachers, FCAT! AAHHH. My day flies but so do I. I make it a point to devote my full attention, or as much as possible to the kiddos when I get home, because I miss them so much. Little things like bath time, or watching Aiden play golf with Daddy, seem to recharge me. My house however has not had my full attention. Yuck... I am off to bed i guess, if my pics will ever upload! I HATE DIAL UP! So, this post is kind of random, but I thought I would share some cute kid pics-maybe it will recharge your day. Maybe? In the meantime, if anyone needs me I will be watching the weather channel. Go away Gustaf. Take cover Dana! Love you all...

2 comments:

Holland Family said...

OMG, The pic of Taylor smiling is soooo beautiful!!!

kelly L said...

Love all the pictures! Can ID with the golf picture. Matt, who used to be all about basketball is now obsessed with golf. Every weekend he takes his 4 boys to the course with him.