Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

Our Easter weekend was crazy busy!

It started Saturday morning and did not end until SUnday at midnight when I pulled my aching pregnant body into my soft bed. We had 3 egg hunts, 2 dinners, lots of wiggly kids, a new baby ( not mine), family time, girl time, and a wedding. Whew!

Aiden was very well behaved. I say that because in the land of two's it is sometimes hit or miss. I think he may be over the hunting egg thing, but he was very focused. While hunting for the eggs, he would squat down, and put his pointer finger over his lip, and say " HMMM, let's see."

We had easter lunch at our house with my parents, and then again that afternoon at the park with our buds and the kids.

After the park I got to go see the newest baby to the group Mr. Elias Strickland. He is a handsome little boy! Then, it was off to bible study with the girls.

This is my last week at school, before I begin maternity leave. Thank goodness! With no time to rest at school, I am exhausted at the end of the day. Let's hope this baby gets here sooner rather than later! I feel like the crazy woman inside of me is showing herself more and more each day! Beware.

I posted our pictures here on shutterfly, but here are a few of my favorites...






No comments: