Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Holidays Part 1

I think that the most effective way to break up our holiday update is by the different activities. Maybe that can trigger my memory and it can be taken in more easily by others.

Before Christmas I felt like we needed to add more to our hectic schedule and fit in a Santa visit, as well as a trip to Dorothy B Oven Park. SO we made a night of it. When we got to the mall the line was not too long and the whole time Aiden would say HoHoHo! The closer we got the less there was of this. He hit the brakes when he realized that we were putting him on this strange man's lap. I snapped a few pics and SIr Aiden was done...



After when we went to the park to see the lights with the hundreds of other people, Aiden was so excited that he went full throttle all the way through the park. Mark and I were exhausted to say the least. It didn't seem to bother him that he had to run through big groups of people. Mark and I followed closely behind. I don't know how many times I said "excuse me", "so sorry", "pardon me." I am tired just recapping the experience...


No comments: