Monday, November 20, 2006

Pre-Thanksgiving

So we decided that the Holidays started early for us this year. Friday night My Aunt and Uncle and cousin came and stayed with us. We had fun hanging out all night and just being goofy. Then on Saturday we had a big pre-Thanksgiving day bash out at our house with a bunch of our friends and family. Everyone brought food. Mark fried a turkey and my mom made ham. We ate too many starches and desserts, but it was so good! After the food settled, the kids ran around, the babies napped and the adults played kickball! It was wonderful to have everyone over and reminded us how truly thankful for all of our friends and family! We love you guys! Here are some pictures of some of the little ones. I didn’t take as many pictures as I would have liked but I was too busy enjoying myself, and at least one of the kids was always napping. For Thanksgiving we are off to Nana and Grumpa's in Sarasota. This will be Aiden's first trip there! Pray for a safe, quiet trip!

This is Aiden and his cousin Alexa. This was their first meeting.


The only picture I had of Jackson and Adah playing in the hammock.


Ranen crawled all over the place. What a little man!


Aiden and Clark having some quality tummy time!

1 comment:

Christopher Bennage said...

that's some good looking babies!

We had an awesome time; thanks for hosting!